Year 6 London Residential 2017
As one of the children’s learning experiences, Year 6 pupils experienced first-hand some of our capital city’s most historic and iconic landmarks.
During the trip, the children participated in a number of activities to support their learning throughout the curriculum, as well as providing a memorable and exciting shared experience with their friends.
- Walking tour to see famous landmarks (Downing Street, Buckingham Palace, Houses of Parliament, Hyde Park)
- London Eye
- A river Cruise on the Thames
- A live musical at a London Theatre
- A visit to Parliament to meet with our local MP, Debbie Abrahams
- Museum Visit
- Warner Brothers Studio – Behind the scenes Harry Potter tour