Dinners with Dolce
Our dinners rotate every 3 weeks to give the children a variety of choices. Click the links below to view each weekly menu.
REMINDER TO PARENTS TO ORDER YOUR CHILD’S MEALS ONLINE!
Free School Meals
Children are entitled to receive free school meals if they or their parents or guardians receive any of the benefits below:
• Universal Credit, provided they have an annual net earned income not exceeding £7,400 (£616.67 per month)
• Income Support
• Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
• Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
• Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• The guarantee element of Pension Credit
• Child Tax Credit, provided they are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190, as assessed by HMRC
• Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
Whilst all children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 are automatically entitled to universal free school meals, if you think that your child would be entitled to free school meals based on low income, please ensure that you complete an application for free school meals with Oldham LA so that the school can receive additional funding (called Pupil Premium funding) which will help us improve the provision for your child at school.
You can ask for a form to apply for free school meals from the school office, or you can follow the link below and complete it and return it to the Civic Centre, Oldham, with proof of your benefits/eligibility.